I have has success by editing the ./autoload script to bypass the gcc version check. see this post:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12909
I have been trying to get my winmodem to work with a knoppix 3.3 cd. I saw this post:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2050#9512
and followed the directions and ended up going here:
http://www.heby.de/ltmodem after going to
www.linmodems.org
for the module source code. At this time there were a few versions listed (8.26a, 8.30a3, 8.31aI tried them all and got various errors from the build_module program. 8.26a said it didn't work with kernel 2.4.22 or greater and knoppix 3.3 is 2.4.22. So I tried the 8.30a3 which said that kernels copiled with gcc 2.9x need to use the 8.26a module. And the 8.31a8 said the same as 8.30a3.
Any Ideas? Hopefully that dont require a kernel rebuild or a harddrive install. I do have hd space to use but i dont want to install on it, just use it to compile stuff or have permanant storage.
I have has success by editing the ./autoload script to bypass the gcc version check. see this post:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12909

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
CISCO ISR4331 -No CPU Issue- Integrated Services Router ISR4331/K9
$150.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
Cisco WS-X4748-UPOE+E Catalyst 4500E 48 Port UPoE 10/100/1000 Switch - fast Ship
$39.98
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
2 PACK Cisco AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Aironet 2802 Series Dual Band Access Point
$19.85