-
Senior Member
registered user
My DSL connection disappears after shutdown.
Every time I restart my computer and go into Linux my internet connection is gone and I have to reconfigure it everytime. I do not have to do this is windows. I have saved the configuration on floppys but I would like to know if there is a way to make it remember the connection without going through the floppy. I can quickly restart the connection but want it to stay so other people can connect without going through all the hassle of knowing how to do it.
I'm trying to get this to be my primary OS and am having trouble with only the internet connection staying after a shutdown. Any help and suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You.
I have tried pon, pump, pump -r and they don't work until I set the connection straight.
Similar Threads
-
By GaTk in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 10:43 PM
-
By artikid in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 12:11 AM
-
By OldPueblo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 05:44 PM
-
By antskip in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 10:15 AM
-
By _CaLeB_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00