View Poll Results: Favorite secondary distro?
- Voters
- 18. You may not vote on this poll
-
Other Debian-based
-
SUSE
-
Fedora/Red Hat
-
Mandrake
-
Junior Member
registered user
for me it's slackware and debian; I've always loved slackware and I'm glad they're still going,
and I like the way everything works properly in debian stable; I have a friend who swears by Rock linux (you compiile everytihing from source like gentoo) but I haven't used it myself; one of my worst experiences with redhat enterprise server was trying to build a kernel with a specific patch level from a source rpm, if you've ever tried you'll know what I mean (messy post-install scripts...)
Similar Threads
-
By mingano in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 08:57 PM
-
By Ander in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 12:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.27

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99