this was brought up before here...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13048[/code]
How do I get write access to the drive after mounting it. This is the error message I get when I try to change anything on the drive: Access denied to /mnt/hda1/Music Back up or Access denied to /mnt/captive-LABEL_C/Music Back up. It shows that the drive is mounted and I can't seem to unmount it either. Keeps telling me that the drive or device is busy. Any help in this area would be nice.
this was brought up before here...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13048[/code]

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99