this was brought up before here...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13048[/code]
How do I get write access to the drive after mounting it. This is the error message I get when I try to change anything on the drive: Access denied to /mnt/hda1/Music Back up or Access denied to /mnt/captive-LABEL_C/Music Back up. It shows that the drive is mounted and I can't seem to unmount it either. Keeps telling me that the drive or device is busy. Any help in this area would be nice.
this was brought up before here...
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13048[/code]

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-14400F 2.50GHz 6 Core SRN3R 16 Thread LGA 1700 CPU
$165.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$85.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99