-
Senior Member
registered user
Didnt want to start a "flame" war, it was meant as a joke, i.e. funny - if you got any beef, it should be with "www.computergear.com" - for making the T-shirt in the first place...
Dont shoot me, I'm only the "messenger", I didnt write the thing -=- and this was NOT, I repeat, NOT, a personal "poke" at you, you use whatever you want, for whatever you want ( my words ), if thats running Windows, fine and dandy, if its Linux, thats fine too -=- I just thought the T-shirt was cute, no harm intended, to anyone. ( ps you're right KPat is good
)
At least I wasnt posting images of Bill Gates getting his throat cut by TUX or something... How bout a "medium", an image with the Redmond Plant, having its sign changed from "Microsoft" to "Linux" ?????
Sheesh, I still have to use Win98, backgrounded through Wine, so I can print up my CD Labels, not sure if OpenOffice Word has a template for those round things ( ? ) - so, I have to use Avery CD Labeler program, which only runs in Windows... Other than that, I am Windows free ( and before I get flamed for saying that... I dont mean any disrespect to ANYONE who is still running Windows as a "real" OS -=- Ok ? Did I make better, now ??? )
Similar Threads
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
-
By NewGuy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 02:27 AM
-
By bureado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 05:56 AM
-
By twinkel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 08:21 PM
-
By juanibaz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00

Juniper Networks EX3300-24T EX Series 24-Port Gigabit 4-Port SFP+ Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97