-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Mic Q
Ummh... seems like your upgrade ME to XP sets me thinking ....
if i am going to get a XP , how can I upgrade, how is the process like?
To MS credit, I have tried a lot of upgrades of Windows(3.1 to 95 to 98 to NT/W2K to XP) and they never failed on me.
People may advice you to do backup, I have never done that. However, I do usually install a fresh copy instead of upgrade because I like to take the chance of "upgrade" to clean up things as I don't usually clean up my installed copy of OS.
Similar Threads
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
-
By NewGuy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 02:27 AM
-
By bureado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 05:56 AM
-
By twinkel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 08:21 PM
-
By juanibaz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Computer Peripherals Inc. Ramsack III ISA Memory Expansion 16bit 8 SIMM
$85.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc
$62.99

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage
$249.00

Vintage Retro Gaming | EU Plug W/US Adapter | Commodore 1084 CRT Color Monitor
$249.99

Vintage Retro NOS Seagate ST-277R-1 65MB 5.25" RLL Hard Drive Vintage XT AT Era
$129.95

vintage Motherboard Socket 370 with Celeron 1.30 Ghz 256MB
$62.99

Vintage Compaq PS/2 Keyboard RT7A56TW 237743-301 Beige Tested Working
$24.99

Vintage Personal Accounting & Essential Office 2 CD-ROM PAK For Windows 3.0
$114.00