-
Senior Member
registered user
Didnt want to start a "flame" war, it was meant as a joke, i.e. funny - if you got any beef, it should be with "www.computergear.com" - for making the T-shirt in the first place...
Dont shoot me, I'm only the "messenger", I didnt write the thing -=- and this was NOT, I repeat, NOT, a personal "poke" at you, you use whatever you want, for whatever you want ( my words ), if thats running Windows, fine and dandy, if its Linux, thats fine too -=- I just thought the T-shirt was cute, no harm intended, to anyone. ( ps you're right KPat is good
)
At least I wasnt posting images of Bill Gates getting his throat cut by TUX or something... How bout a "medium", an image with the Redmond Plant, having its sign changed from "Microsoft" to "Linux" ?????
Sheesh, I still have to use Win98, backgrounded through Wine, so I can print up my CD Labels, not sure if OpenOffice Word has a template for those round things ( ? ) - so, I have to use Avery CD Labeler program, which only runs in Windows... Other than that, I am Windows free ( and before I get flamed for saying that... I dont mean any disrespect to ANYONE who is still running Windows as a "real" OS -=- Ok ? Did I make better, now ??? )
Similar Threads
-
By bigkahuna in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 01:22 AM
-
By NewGuy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 02:27 AM
-
By bureado in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 05:56 AM
-
By twinkel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 08:21 PM
-
By juanibaz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

i9 13900K + Z790 F-Gaming + Rog Ryujin 2
$599.99