fixed it doesnt work with
boot: knoppix
but works with:
boot: knoppix26
Everything boots up but either two mouse do not work. Won't mouse on the screen and I don't see any button on the keyboard to make it mouse like on Linux Puppy. I had problemes with Linux Puppy aswell about the mouse, but I set it to P/S2(or something like that) and it worked afterward. Could anyone help me?
Answer must be simple cause, I'm from Windows but love Linux but im a real newb to it.
fixed it doesnt work with
boot: knoppix
but works with:
boot: knoppix26
try it with
knoppix nowheel

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
256GB 4x64GB Samsung DDR4-2666 ECC LRDIMM M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1699.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98