-
Mouse is not working! - Compaq Armada 1250
Everything boots up but either two mouse do not work. Won't mouse on the screen and I don't see any button on the keyboard to make it mouse like on Linux Puppy. I had problemes with Linux Puppy aswell about the mouse, but I set it to P/S2(or something like that) and it worked afterward. Could anyone help me?
Answer must be simple cause, I'm from Windows but love Linux but im a real newb to it.
Similar Threads
-
By jndixon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 07:17 PM
-
By transistordude in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-20-2004, 06:39 AM
-
By spootnicks in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 01:22 AM
-
By deevs in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-18-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By vijuchauhan in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 02:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 2.90GHz LGA1200 CPU Processor SRH67
$105.00