-
problem installing windows after linux
ok, here's the deal, I have morphix. I installed it to my hdd with 3 partitions: 50gb ntsf Windows
15 gb fat32 for shared stuff between windows and linux, and another 15 for linux. I used qt parted to partition the hd and then instal linux. Linux works fine, but when I tried to install windows, I boot from the disc, copy the stuff to the ntsf partition, format it completely, and the computer restarts fine. Here's where the problem is, the comp says "operating system failure" when I try to boot from the hd. And it doesn't do anything when I use lilo to go to windows. I also tried to install windows first and it does the same thing.
Similar Threads
-
By jmac146 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 07:25 PM
-
By nicorellius in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:50 AM
-
By legal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By jimcp in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 08:13 AM
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00