ok, here's the deal, I have morphix. I installed it to my hdd with 3 partitions: 50gb ntsf Windows
15 gb fat32 for shared stuff between windows and linux, and another 15 for linux. I used qt parted to partition the hd and then instal linux. Linux works fine, but when I tried to install windows, I boot from the disc, copy the stuff to the ntsf partition, format it completely, and the computer restarts fine. Here's where the problem is, the comp says "operating system failure" when I try to boot from the hd. And it doesn't do anything when I use lilo to go to windows. I also tried to install windows first and it does the same thing.

Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
HP 360LX Palmtop PC Vintage Pocket Computer, working, Stylus included.
$69.00
Altec Lansing Vintage Computer Subwoofer & Speakers ACS340 - No Power Cord
$49.99
Apple Power Mac G4 Media Software Install Restore OS 9 X Disc Lot 603-0711 Vtg
$100.00
Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested)
$59.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage 101 BASIC Computer Games Book David Ahl 1974 2nd Print DEC Digital Rare
$135.00
LOT of 177 DDR2 Mixed Brands & Size 2GB 1GB 512MB 256MB Vintage
$319.13
Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95
Vintage Sun Type 4 Computer Keyboard
$89.99