-
Windows Folder Security - Knoppix Question
Just wondering if their is anyway to use Knoppix to bypass a REMOTE computers windows folder security.
For example, I can browse the users share with no problem and read the files, however I only have read access (this is using windows xp). I need write access.
I was wondering if I used Knoppix to connect to the share (\\computer\share) if it bypasses any security that the host computer sets up, and will give me write access as well?
Is their anyway to even connect to the windows share using Knoppix?
Please help me out. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By ScrewzLuse in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 08:52 AM
-
By Jack_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 12:34 AM
-
By Steven Wallace in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 02:18 AM
-
By ThatData in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-12-2003, 12:35 AM
-
By Arbogast in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-19-2002, 04:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco NC55-RP-E V02 NCS 5500 Route Processor SyncE 32GB RAM Tested Pull Y2023
$999.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Grade A Micron Cisco 64GB PC4-3200AA DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2 LOT
$599.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00