Just use the lang "cheatcode", IOW at the boot prompt type "knoppix lang=us"
I would like to try the knoppix hd install of 3.7 pro, but upon install, I am having problems getting it to a default of english. Since my german well, uh...sucks, I prefer the english install. Has anyone done this yet? what do you think about 3.7?
thanx
skip
Just use the lang "cheatcode", IOW at the boot prompt type "knoppix lang=us"

128GB (4x32GB) SK Hynix HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM PC4-17000 2Rx4
$950.00
32GB (2x16GB) SK Hynix PC4-2666V DDR4-21300 Desktop Memory HMA82GU6JJR8N-VK
$109.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1B1 16GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2133P-RBB-11 Server Memory RAM
$70.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2133MHz PC4-17000P-R 288-Pin ECC RDIMM, HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$55.00
Lot of 12 Hynix 8GB DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$750.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00