-
Senior Member
registered user
if/then/else
Hello Durand......I will try what you suggested. The script i am usingis below:
#!/bin/sh
konsole -e telnet n7us.ne
But where would i insert this coding? :
if eth0 up
then exec telnet-ssl session
else exit
Would I put it right after the last line in my script? I posted a separate message about getting scripting help for different things. I have also been reading the help sites on web but cannot really find what I want. I want to understand the code you suggested and learn what each line does. I will try this and post backlater my results....bob
Similar Threads
-
By sunnmoon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 04:08 PM
-
By fmfischer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 11:07 AM
-
By irvine in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 03:27 AM
-
By bikerman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 12:22 AM
-
By shadinio in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Netgate SG-1100 firewall
$140.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00