Just on the off chance, are you sure you changed the access to read/write? If Knoppix recognizes it as a disk, the default should be read only...
I brought a usb flash drive and knoppix recoginises it and I can view files that are on it already, but I can't write to it. it says writing to the device is unsupported. Does anyone know how I could write to it, or any other linux distro's that will run from cd like knoppix that i will be able to write to it?
Cheers![]()
Just on the off chance, are you sure you changed the access to read/write? If Knoppix recognizes it as a disk, the default should be read only...

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75