I don't think it will go beyond 640x480, unless you have HD-TV.
Rather then using Tv as monitor, I think it's more practical to get a flat panel lcd monitor with a built-in tuner.![]()
![]()
![]()
Hi everybody!
I'm running Knoppix 3.4 from CD. I have no monitor attached to the pc, but a tv. It works alright, but I can't read the letters oin the tv. I tried to change the resolution, since it's running in 640x480, but knoppix screen 800x600 doesn't work. I tried to chose a tv as my monitor, but knoppix only offers different monitor brands - no tv.
Can anyone help my change the resolution or - even better - telling me how to select tv as my monitor?
knightfall
I don't think it will go beyond 640x480, unless you have HD-TV.
Rather then using Tv as monitor, I think it's more practical to get a flat panel lcd monitor with a built-in tuner.![]()
![]()
![]()

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$145.00
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99