-
Senior Member
registered user
changing icons
Hi Crashed Again......thanks for the tip...I will try it. I think thats what Idid before but what happened was it also changed every other same filetype to the icon I chose! So instead of executables being represented by the blue gear, they all were now the little "gimp" critter! So i am afraid if I choose an icon for gwenview, which on my desktop i have an executable....a link to the program, which is a picture of a bleu gear. And if I choose another icon, it will change every executable file to whatever I changed the icon too! Am I doing something wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By usha panwar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 02:00 PM
-
By johnb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 06:54 AM
-
By wmcn in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 09:18 AM
-
By dragonx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 12:35 PM
-
By Joseph_K in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 01:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55