-
Knoppix 3.6 and 3.7 - KDM on CD not work :(
Hi,
In Knoppix 3.6 and 3.7 Pro, KDM (in live-cd system) does not work 
I'm using system from CD. After starting system in text mode (knoppix 2),
I setting password for root and user knoppix (passwd). All is ok..
But when I typing "kdm", KDM start .. but does not allow to login and restarts
Xserver. There is no information in logs (/var/log/messages and
/var/log/kdm.log).
Only Kdm des not work.... when I type startx KDE runs!
After hd install.. KDM works correctly - but I need KDM working from CD.
Which file I must change ? (kdmrc, /etc/kde3/kdm/Xservers ?)
Sorry for my english and thank's for help,
Best Regards,
p.
Similar Threads
-
By slurp in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 02:24 AM
-
By acnxero in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:07 AM
-
By Mundaize in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 09:32 PM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
-
By uraclea in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
![4 vintage 16MB Fast Page Mode (FPM) DRAM memory module. [1, 2] picture](/store/img/g/-7oAAeSwj~lqw5Xw/s-l225/4-vintage-16MB-Fast-Page-Mode-FPM-DRAM-memory-modu.jpg)
4 vintage 16MB Fast Page Mode (FPM) DRAM memory module. [1, 2]
$60.00

Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
![4 vintage 16MB Fast Page Mode (FPM) DRAM memory module. [1, 2] picture](/store/img/g/x5MAAeSw4Ppqw5S0/s-l225/4-vintage-16MB-Fast-Page-Mode-FPM-DRAM-memory-modu.jpg)
4 vintage 16MB Fast Page Mode (FPM) DRAM memory module. [1, 2]
$59.99

Vintage UMC GMB-386UMC V0.1 386DX ISA Motherboard w/ AMIBIOS AA2828485
$68.00

Vintage HP iPAQ Agency Series Pocket PC PE2030A h5450 Not Tested No Battery/Pen
$35.00

RARE NEW RETAIL BOX VINTAGE AST BTC 5140M WINDOWS PS2 KEYBOARD FCC E5XK8M104M10U
$31.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Apple Studio Display Monitor CRT 17" Clear Vintage Untested READ BROKEN STAND
$300.00

LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99