-
Knoppix 3.6 and 3.7 - KDM on CD not work :(
Hi,
In Knoppix 3.6 and 3.7 Pro, KDM (in live-cd system) does not work 
I'm using system from CD. After starting system in text mode (knoppix 2),
I setting password for root and user knoppix (passwd). All is ok..
But when I typing "kdm", KDM start .. but does not allow to login and restarts
Xserver. There is no information in logs (/var/log/messages and
/var/log/kdm.log).
Only Kdm des not work.... when I type startx KDE runs!
After hd install.. KDM works correctly - but I need KDM working from CD.
Which file I must change ? (kdmrc, /etc/kde3/kdm/Xservers ?)
Sorry for my english and thank's for help,
Best Regards,
p.
Similar Threads
-
By slurp in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 02:24 AM
-
By acnxero in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:07 AM
-
By Mundaize in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 09:32 PM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
-
By uraclea in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99