mozilla is just a metapackage, hence small size. Check what's installed with:
COLUMNS=150 dpkg -l|grep mozilla
Hi,
I recently installed Knoppix to hard drive and now wish to free up some space by uninstalling programs. However, when I try to uninstall mozilla with apt, it says only 23K will be freed up... I expect it should be about 1000 times that... do I need to upgrade mozilla first? Is it because original source files are not present?
Thanks for any help.
mozilla is just a metapackage, hence small size. Check what's installed with:
COLUMNS=150 dpkg -l|grep mozilla
Thanks for the pointer... I figured out it worked with "apt-get remove mozilla*"... uninstalled 43MB!Originally Posted by Markus
![]()

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00