-
Junior Member
registered user
B0rked HDD install, 3.3
I've been sticking with 3.3 since I download it a while back but I came to reinstall it today as I need a linux machine for programming on.
Anyway.
I did all the partioning and let it get on with the install. It finished quite the while later and decided it wouldn't boot. I went through the procedure again and it still failed. I decided it was evidentally my partitions and started again.
Now when i boot it tells me there is no memory and forces me to use Shell, which won't let me work as root so I can try repartition using cfdisk.
Any suggestions? (I'd really prefer not to dig out a windows disk if I can)
EDIT; it's letting me view the entire contents of the partions, just not booting into KDE, I'm guessing it could be something to do with lilo?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00