mozilla is just a metapackage, hence small size. Check what's installed with:
COLUMNS=150 dpkg -l|grep mozilla
Hi,
I recently installed Knoppix to hard drive and now wish to free up some space by uninstalling programs. However, when I try to uninstall mozilla with apt, it says only 23K will be freed up... I expect it should be about 1000 times that... do I need to upgrade mozilla first? Is it because original source files are not present?
Thanks for any help.
mozilla is just a metapackage, hence small size. Check what's installed with:
COLUMNS=150 dpkg -l|grep mozilla
Thanks for the pointer... I figured out it worked with "apt-get remove mozilla*"... uninstalled 43MB!Originally Posted by Markus
![]()

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM Storwize V5000E V5030E SAN Storage Control Enclosure Server w/ Dual 02PX517
$1249.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99