I'm trying to get a USB cable connection up between my laptop and computer. However, when I insert the USB cable into the computer, I get the following output from syslog:
I don't even have usbmgr installed for a start... but what does "no modules fof USB product 402/5623/103" mean? Where can I get said module? How do I use the module when I get it?Code:Oct 6 13:25:13 localhost kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:07.3: wakeup_hc Oct 6 13:25:13 localhost kernel: uhci_hcd 0000:00:07.3: port 2 portsc 0093 Oct 6 13:25:13 localhost kernel: hub 2-0:1.0: port 2, status 0101, change 0001, 12 Mb/s Oct 6 13:25:13 localhost kernel: hub 2-0:1.0: debounce: port 2: total 100ms stable 100ms status 0x101 Oct 6 13:25:14 localhost kernel: usb 2-2: new full speed USB device using address 10 Oct 6 13:25:14 localhost kernel: usb 2-2: new device strings: Mfr=0, Product=1, SerialNumber=0 Oct 6 13:25:14 localhost kernel: usb 2-2: default language 0x0409 Oct 6 13:25:14 localhost /etc/hotplug/usb.agent: Bad USB agent invocation Oct 6 13:25:14 localhost kernel: usb 2-2: Product: USB 2.0 Data Link Oct 6 13:25:14 localhost kernel: usb 2-2: hotplug Oct 6 13:25:14 localhost kernel: usb 2-2: adding 2-2:1.0 (config #1, interface 0) Oct 6 13:25:14 localhost kernel: usb 2-2:1.0: hotplug Oct 6 13:25:14 localhost /etc/hotplug/usb.agent: ... no modules for USB product 402/5632/103 Oct 6 13:25:14 localhost usbmgr[1151]: invalid buffer line
Thanks for anyone's help in advance![]()

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00