-
Senior Member
registered user
UnderScore
You are right. I managed to get my GamesKnoppix remastered with all options I needed by editing /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession file except knemo issue. I found the right knemorc file in /KNOPPIX/etc/skel/.kde/share/config but it is not copied to /home/knoppix/.kde/share/config. I added a line to copy it to /home/knoppix/.kde/share/config
126: if [ -z "$DONTCHANGE" ]; then
127: # No persistent homedir, copy everything
128: rsync -Ha --ignore-existing /etc/skel/ $HOME/ 2>/dev/null
129: rsync -Ha --ignore-existing /etc/skel/.kde/share/config/knemorc $HOME/knoppix/.kde/share/config/ 2>/dev/null
130: [ "$USER" = "knoppix" ] && rsync -Ha --ignore-existing /usr/share/knoppix/profile/{.kde*,Desktop} $HOME/ 2>/dev/null
I added line 129 above, but did not work. Is this the right solution? Any other solution. I would like to get rid of knemo setup every time I start the CD. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By acer0001 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-25-2005, 05:38 PM
-
By ix86i in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 10:21 PM
-
By Steve F in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 03:28 AM
-
By bitey in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 09:05 AM
-
By rihad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-02-2003, 06:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

G-Technology G-RAID 20TB (2 x 10TB) Dual-Bay Thunderbolt 2 External Hard Driveā
$425.00

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00