mozilla is just a metapackage, hence small size. Check what's installed with:
COLUMNS=150 dpkg -l|grep mozilla
Hi,
I recently installed Knoppix to hard drive and now wish to free up some space by uninstalling programs. However, when I try to uninstall mozilla with apt, it says only 23K will be freed up... I expect it should be about 1000 times that... do I need to upgrade mozilla first? Is it because original source files are not present?
Thanks for any help.
mozilla is just a metapackage, hence small size. Check what's installed with:
COLUMNS=150 dpkg -l|grep mozilla
Thanks for the pointer... I figured out it worked with "apt-get remove mozilla*"... uninstalled 43MB!Originally Posted by Markus
![]()

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00
Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion
$115.00
Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99