can someone help this guy??
Im having the exact same problem!
i used the search feature before asking an obvious, easy question![]()
Hi, I've installed knoppix in ram using the "toram" option (it works great!), but when
I try to unmount the cdrom with "umount /cdrom" I get the message
umount: /cdrom: device is busy
Please can someone tell me how to unmount the cdrom after installing with 'toram'
so I can put a new cdrom in the drive?
Thanks!
can someone help this guy??
Im having the exact same problem!
i used the search feature before asking an obvious, easy question![]()
After toram is done copying the disk you can just remove it. You don't need to unmount it first.
(BTW the /cdrom after toram is just the knoppix image in the ram)
ohhh, damn..Originally Posted by firebyrd10
I didnt think you could manually eject it....
Mine wont even eject...![]()
hmm, its suppose too.Originally Posted by greygooseplz

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99