can someone help this guy??
Im having the exact same problem!
i used the search feature before asking an obvious, easy question![]()
Hi, I've installed knoppix in ram using the "toram" option (it works great!), but when
I try to unmount the cdrom with "umount /cdrom" I get the message
umount: /cdrom: device is busy
Please can someone tell me how to unmount the cdrom after installing with 'toram'
so I can put a new cdrom in the drive?
Thanks!
can someone help this guy??
Im having the exact same problem!
i used the search feature before asking an obvious, easy question![]()
After toram is done copying the disk you can just remove it. You don't need to unmount it first.
(BTW the /cdrom after toram is just the knoppix image in the ram)
ohhh, damn..Originally Posted by firebyrd10
I didnt think you could manually eject it....
Mine wont even eject...![]()
hmm, its suppose too.Originally Posted by greygooseplz

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74
Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC SATA III 2.5" SSD Laptop XBOX PS3 PC
$119.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99