can someone help this guy??
Im having the exact same problem!
i used the search feature before asking an obvious, easy question![]()
Hi, I've installed knoppix in ram using the "toram" option (it works great!), but when
I try to unmount the cdrom with "umount /cdrom" I get the message
umount: /cdrom: device is busy
Please can someone tell me how to unmount the cdrom after installing with 'toram'
so I can put a new cdrom in the drive?
Thanks!
can someone help this guy??
Im having the exact same problem!
i used the search feature before asking an obvious, easy question![]()
After toram is done copying the disk you can just remove it. You don't need to unmount it first.
(BTW the /cdrom after toram is just the knoppix image in the ram)
ohhh, damn..Originally Posted by firebyrd10
I didnt think you could manually eject it....
Mine wont even eject...![]()
hmm, its suppose too.Originally Posted by greygooseplz

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Lenovo P520 Xeon W‑2223 16GB DDR4 256GB NVMe Win11 Pro 900W PSU Grade D
$371.84