can someone help this guy??
Im having the exact same problem!
i used the search feature before asking an obvious, easy question![]()
Hi, I've installed knoppix in ram using the "toram" option (it works great!), but when
I try to unmount the cdrom with "umount /cdrom" I get the message
umount: /cdrom: device is busy
Please can someone tell me how to unmount the cdrom after installing with 'toram'
so I can put a new cdrom in the drive?
Thanks!
can someone help this guy??
Im having the exact same problem!
i used the search feature before asking an obvious, easy question![]()
After toram is done copying the disk you can just remove it. You don't need to unmount it first.
(BTW the /cdrom after toram is just the knoppix image in the ram)
ohhh, damn..Originally Posted by firebyrd10
I didnt think you could manually eject it....
Mine wont even eject...![]()
hmm, its suppose too.Originally Posted by greygooseplz

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage 6Bay Enclosure G2U
$129.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00