can someone help this guy??
Im having the exact same problem!
i used the search feature before asking an obvious, easy question![]()
Hi, I've installed knoppix in ram using the "toram" option (it works great!), but when
I try to unmount the cdrom with "umount /cdrom" I get the message
umount: /cdrom: device is busy
Please can someone tell me how to unmount the cdrom after installing with 'toram'
so I can put a new cdrom in the drive?
Thanks!
can someone help this guy??
Im having the exact same problem!
i used the search feature before asking an obvious, easy question![]()
After toram is done copying the disk you can just remove it. You don't need to unmount it first.
(BTW the /cdrom after toram is just the knoppix image in the ram)
ohhh, damn..Originally Posted by firebyrd10
I didnt think you could manually eject it....
Mine wont even eject...![]()
hmm, its suppose too.Originally Posted by greygooseplz

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Vaquform DT2 - Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
$800.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99