-
Junior Member
registered user
Yes, I know I can remove some unwanted things, but in this version of KNOPPIX must be an error, because all of earlier version works fine after remastering (I mean without need to removing) . I don't undestand.
From version 3.4 there is one bug with Czech support in KDE, in knoppix-autoconfig.sh , so I need only to make change in this file and remaster, but without success .... DAMN
Similar Threads
-
By snarkbait in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-05-2005, 04:00 AM
-
By Chromatic Distortion in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2005, 02:05 AM
-
By goudiemark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:06 PM
-
By onzey in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 11:51 PM
-
By DavidTempler in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 04:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59