-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
giacomix
Sounds good... thanks! I have a router that I use for wireless networking, but I see it can be used as a normal router as well. Never set up a network tho, hope it won't be a problem. Maybe it'll be easier with a cross-over ethernet cable?
Anyways, all I need now is to get my Knoppix bootable CD in the mail, then I'll most probably be back bothering you guys again
Thx!
Most of the time Tablet PCs use Broadcom chipsets (mine does..), which are unsupported under Linux. Broadcom doesn't release the specs for all it's chips. But you could try asking someone else. I don't know anything about wireless config under Linux/KDE.
btw, I just started Knoppix (3.7) and the 'red flag' I spoke of is not there (only some dummy icon), the tab is is named Services though, it's the bottom most tab.
Similar Threads
-
By nimsey in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-24-2005, 02:12 AM
-
By Aldago in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:14 PM
-
By McMahon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 11:43 AM
-
By el_supremo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 03:28 AM
-
By Sam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01