-
Junior Member
registered user
IBM R40(e): Knoppix 3.4 & 3.6 do not boot but 3.3 does
Hello
while I had no problems booting and installing 3.3 on my IBM R40 (e) Laptop
when I try to use 3.4 or 3.6 I receive the following msg:
ACPI BIOS found act modules ....
PCMCIA found starting cardmgr
and then the Laptops hangs.
I am very puzzled, is there any option in the booting prompt I could use?
thanks in advance
Uwe Brauer
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By J.A.X in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 02:52 AM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 10 /16GB DDR4 laptop RAM
$500.00

Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50