-
Knoppix 3.2 - KDE very slow on startup
After hdd install I login, no problem. When I logout and try to login again than it takes very long time (more than one minute for KDE to start). The startup
window hangs all the time on second icon (Initializing system services) and then this window disappears and I can see only mouse pointer. This happens too when I install nvidia drivers, but it has nothing to do with it, if i am not wrong. When I start X from console login and switch back to console it displays initialization of GLX, so I assume that problems here. What I don't know is how to fix it.
Thanks for any direction, step by step wont be rejected
Simon
Similar Threads
-
By bruceleung in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-14-2005, 06:42 AM
-
By sharlila in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-21-2004, 02:56 PM
-
By sharlila in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 05:04 AM
-
By m_yates in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 05:21 AM
-
By RickyJaff in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

NEW - Samsung 512GB USB-C Flash Drive Blue Up to 400MB/s Read Speed
$120.00

Samsung PM9A1 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe M.2 SSD
$135.00

Samsung LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) AMD FreeSync HDR
$217.00

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00