When I extracted it to newtheme there is nothing in the install.txt file. I open with kwrite and kate and nothing to read.
When I extracted it to newtheme there is nothing in the install.txt file. I open with kwrite and kate and nothing to read.

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health
$207.00
Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00
Lot Of 26x 32gb/8gb Micron/SKhynix/samsung/mix Ddr4 Sodimm 2133mhz To 3200MHz 🔥
$1299.95
Samsung Galaxy 9.6'' Tablet - E SM-T560NU - Black - 16GB Gray | For Parts
$35.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00