-
knoppix 3.7 pro in english
I am currently waiting for a hd install of knoppix 3.7 to complete. when I first booted the live cd, I typed "knoppix lang=us at the prompt, but as it installs, everything is in german. once installed, how do I switch it over to english or can I.
thanx
helios
Similar Threads
-
By jyu613 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 10:54 AM
-
By xzeon in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 03:54 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:08 PM
-
By bilderberger in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 11:41 AM
-
By plattypus1 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung 2TB 9100 PRO 14,700MB/s PCIe 5.0 x4 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-VAP2T0B/AM)
$399.49

Samsung XE303 C12 Chromebook 11.6 1.7GHz, 2GB Ram, 16GB SSD, working condition
$42.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$13.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ SM-X210 128 GB, Wi-Fi, 11 in - Silver
$110.00

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00