-
using scripts on the kanotix page
if I have learned anything about linux, it's dont go screwing around with stuff you dont know. I am intrigued by the concept of script-installed software, however I havent a clue and I dont want to go punching around on the command line and screwing things up. Would someone be kind enough to give me a step by step on how to do this. I have had no luck finding documentation for this type of install.
thanx
skip
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Games
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-02-2005, 08:28 PM
-
By rohara in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:53 AM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:14 AM
-
By Seeker in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2004, 10:38 AM
-
By senorian in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-25-2002, 03:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99

Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21