You can save your config and edit that script for your needs, or add knoppix.sh to the KNOPPIX dir of the cd and reburn or do the same for a poor mans install.
I want to book of cd but have local rc.local that resides on one my hardfiles. Is there anyway do to this. I do now want to install to a hardfile, just run off of a cd but have some local startup scripts
1) I want to set a root password
2) I want to start an smb server
Thanks
chip
You can save your config and edit that script for your needs, or add knoppix.sh to the KNOPPIX dir of the cd and reburn or do the same for a poor mans install.
I also have a similar question,
can you do something so you don't need to type a detail while it's booting, but it takes option 2 (text mode)
?
so you can add in the knoppix.sh he has to open an mp3 player?
tnx

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
*BENT PINS* ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi LGA 1700 ATX Intel Motherboard
$37.98
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS H110I-PLUS Motherboard LGA1151 w/ I5-7400 CPU, 8GB, Heatsink & I/O Shield
$60.00
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99