You can save your config and edit that script for your needs, or add knoppix.sh to the KNOPPIX dir of the cd and reburn or do the same for a poor mans install.
I want to book of cd but have local rc.local that resides on one my hardfiles. Is there anyway do to this. I do now want to install to a hardfile, just run off of a cd but have some local startup scripts
1) I want to set a root password
2) I want to start an smb server
Thanks
chip
You can save your config and edit that script for your needs, or add knoppix.sh to the KNOPPIX dir of the cd and reburn or do the same for a poor mans install.
I also have a similar question,
can you do something so you don't need to type a detail while it's booting, but it takes option 2 (text mode)
?
so you can add in the knoppix.sh he has to open an mp3 player?
tnx

HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99