Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: trying to install

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    1

    trying to install

    I can boot Knoppix from the CD with no
    problems. I like to burn an image of it to the hard
    drive. When I boot off the CD, I type in F2 to boot
    options, then type FB1024 X768 od to reformat the hard
    drive. The routine of scanning for hardware and auto
    configuring devices go on, then Knoppix comes up and
    all is well. Then I shut the notebook computer down
    and reboot with out the Knoppix CD and no joy. Am I
    doing something wrong or omitting a step?
    TIA
    Bob

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    788
    I like to burn an image of it to the hard
    drive.
    Actually I don't understand what you want. If you want to install to harddisk,
    read this post or above Docs tab.
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...hlight=install
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13781


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$205.00



Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch picture

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch

$749.99



New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US picture

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US

$17.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD  Module  10-2945-02  NEW CLAMSHELL picture

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL

$45.50



Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping

$269.00