-
Junior Member
registered user
Yet another XP recovery
Howdy All,
my Tablet XP got somehow corrupted, and the laptop won't boot, not even in safe mode (it re-boots by itself every time). So, I thought of trying to access my HD with Knoppix. I hope I can find some help here, I'm not exactly tech-savvy. Here's my question(s):
1) Is it possible to make a bootable USB memory card (256MB) with the credit-card CD distribution of Knoppix? HOW?
2) If that's possible, and I manage to see the HD fron Knoppix, will I be able to burn a CD on my USB CD-RW?
TIA!
Similar Threads
-
By nimsey in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-24-2005, 02:12 AM
-
By Aldago in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:14 PM
-
By McMahon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 11:43 AM
-
By el_supremo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 03:28 AM
-
By Sam in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$139.98

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Macintosh Compuserve Version 1 Membership Kit PC Magazine Mac New Sealed
$999.99

Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 Vintage Computer - Not Working parts
$89.95

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00