For the create_compressed_fs step in remastering Knoppix 3.6 (using an earlier Knoppix installed to disk), I get an error as follows:
framboise:/home/Distrib/Knoppix# create_compressed_fs -b -65536 tmp/OpenVistAVivAVADemo0.1internal.iso >WorkingCD/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
WARNING: Blocksize 4294901760 may be too big for a kmalloc() (262144 max).
Opening input: File too large
The problem is not with the input file - I get the error with a file of 408 bytes as well. I also tried booting Knoppix 3.6 live CD, and get the same error message. I tried a smaller block size, and same result. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted. Thanx in advance.
-- Bhaskar

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell 2.4TB 10K SAS 2.5" F9NWJ 12Gbps HDD AL15SEB24EQY Hard Drive w/ Caddy
$324.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99
RDS Remote Desktop Service For Server 2025, RDS 2025 50 User/Device Connections
$69.00