I just found this interesting articles whish describe how to boot and install quantian/knoppix from iso.
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantia..._liloboot.html
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantia...hdinstall.html
Good luck
![]()
![]()
I have a Compaq laptop with no built-in CD drive. How can I install Knoppix on it?
I just found this interesting articles whish describe how to boot and install quantian/knoppix from iso.
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantia..._liloboot.html
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantia...hdinstall.html
Good luck
![]()
![]()
Have a look at these:Originally Posted by Mr. Chopper
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/WinPartition
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11796
Cheers, Gilles

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$284.99
LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$235.00
LENOVO THINKPAD P15S GEN 2i CORE I7-1185G7 2.8GHZ 32GB 512GB NVIDIA T500 W11
$300.00
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99