I just found this interesting articles whish describe how to boot and install quantian/knoppix from iso.
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantia..._liloboot.html
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantia...hdinstall.html
Good luck
![]()
![]()
I have a Compaq laptop with no built-in CD drive. How can I install Knoppix on it?
I just found this interesting articles whish describe how to boot and install quantian/knoppix from iso.
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantia..._liloboot.html
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantia...hdinstall.html
Good luck
![]()
![]()
Have a look at these:Originally Posted by Mr. Chopper
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/WinPartition
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11796
Cheers, Gilles

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core Processor 32 MB L3 Cache 4 MB L2 Cache 512 KB L1 Cache
$278.11
(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED
$300.00
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98