-
knoppix 3.7 pro in english
I am currently waiting for a hd install of knoppix 3.7 to complete. when I first booted the live cd, I typed "knoppix lang=us at the prompt, but as it installs, everything is in german. once installed, how do I switch it over to english or can I.
thanx
helios
-
nevermind....I got it
I found it...the "=" sign on the german keyboard layout is over the zero so to boot, type linux26 lang=us and its good to go...also if you do a hard drive install during that boot, it installs in english
helios
Similar Threads
-
By jyu613 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 10:54 AM
-
By xzeon in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 03:54 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:08 PM
-
By bilderberger in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 11:41 AM
-
By plattypus1 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99

Commodore Amiga 1000 Personal Computer With Original Monitor and Speakers
$1352.99

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$185.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$229.00

Commodore Amiga 500 PCB Motherboard Replacement Board for Retro Homebrew Build
$49.99