Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: knoppix 3.7 pro in english

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    70

    knoppix 3.7 pro in english

    I am currently waiting for a hd install of knoppix 3.7 to complete. when I first booted the live cd, I typed "knoppix lang=us at the prompt, but as it installs, everything is in german. once installed, how do I switch it over to english or can I.

    thanx

    helios

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    70

    nevermind....I got it

    I found it...the "=" sign on the german keyboard layout is over the zero so to boot, type linux26 lang=us and its good to go...also if you do a hard drive install during that boot, it installs in english

    helios

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix V_3.7 English iso
    By jyu613 in forum General Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 10:54 AM
  2. knoppix in english
    By xzeon in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 03:54 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:08 PM
  4. Knoppix English
    By bilderberger in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 11:41 AM
  5. Knoppix in English?
    By plattypus1 in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 12:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth picture

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth

$39.99



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone picture

UBIQUITI UVP-TOUCH VoIP Desktop Touchscreen Smart Phone

$55.00



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Cisco CP-7841-K9  4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5

Cisco CP-7841-K9 4-Line Gigabit VoIP IP Phone PoE Office Desk 3.5" Display NEW

$89.99



Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked) picture

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)

$17.99



Polycom Poly ObiHai OBI302 VOIP Adapter FREE S/H picture

Polycom Poly ObiHai OBI302 VOIP Adapter FREE S/H

$29.99



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07