-
knoppix 3.7 pro in english
I am currently waiting for a hd install of knoppix 3.7 to complete. when I first booted the live cd, I typed "knoppix lang=us at the prompt, but as it installs, everything is in german. once installed, how do I switch it over to english or can I.
thanx
helios
Similar Threads
-
By jyu613 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-06-2004, 10:54 AM
-
By xzeon in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 03:54 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:08 PM
-
By bilderberger in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 11:41 AM
-
By plattypus1 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$448.20

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00

SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK
$99.99

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$2649.00

HPE SK Hynix 32GB PC4-2400T HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH ECC RDIMM Server Memory Module
$165.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99