Boot using xp cd and select recovery console and run:
CHKDSK or CHKDSK /F
![]()
![]()
I get this error when I run qtparted from the CD on my XP Laptop:
"Filesystem check failed. Windows wasn't shutdown porperly or inconsistent."
I've shutdown and rebooted several times with the same error message.
Oh...trying to resize the NTFS so I can create partitions and install linux for a Dual-boot.
Boot using xp cd and select recovery console and run:
CHKDSK or CHKDSK /F
![]()
![]()

LOT 10: Samsung M393A4K40BB2-CTD7Y 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$1749.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Lot 300 Micron 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-21300 DDR4-2666V ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$9000.00
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00