Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wine in Knoppix 3.6

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1

    Wine in Knoppix 3.6

    I have worked with Knoppix 3.2 a lot, and I was always able to set up Wine using the WineSetupTK program. I successfully set it up and ran programs both with and without a Windows installation. Now I have downloaded Knoppix 3.6, and I cannnot get wine to work at all from this version. I set it up the exact same way, (Tried with or without using an existing windows installation) And any program that I try always fails with Error Code 139. Has something changed in the WineSetupTK program? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949

    Re: Wine in Knoppix 3.6

    Quote Originally Posted by agreatnate
    I have worked with Knoppix 3.2 a lot, and I was always able to set up Wine using the WineSetupTK program. I successfully set it up and ran programs both with and without a Windows installation. Now I have downloaded Knoppix 3.6, and I cannnot get wine to work at all from this version. I set it up the exact same way, (Tried with or without using an existing windows installation) And any program that I try always fails with Error Code 139. Has something changed in the WineSetupTK program? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Mine works perfectly. Did you do a testcd?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Dunedin, Flordia
    Posts
    20

    Wine

    Works fine here all versions but im running from my hd when I use wine....

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix and Wine
    By aay in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 03:27 PM
  2. wine differeces and knoppix
    By tommi in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 02:00 PM
  3. Wine and Knoppix
    By tommi in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2003, 02:02 PM
  4. wine use under knoppix
    By tommi in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2003, 01:02 PM
  5. Wine of Knoppix 3.2
    By Kadet in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 11:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$100.00



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$129.99



Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A

$49.99



Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop picture

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop

$40.00



Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned

$29.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$36.99



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$59.99



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot

$119.99



Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5

Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250

$25.99